APH Roleplay Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APH Roleplay Group

Roleplaying Hetaila Characters is now in! Come, join us, pick a country or OC to roleplay and you are ready to go! Enjoy and Welcome to APH Roleplay Group!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the New Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laila-England/UK
Founder
Founder
Laila-England/UK

Sei : 32

For the New Members Empty
PostSubject: For the New Members   For the New Members EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Hello! I am Admin Lailac. You can call me Lailac, Laila, Lai or Admin, it depends really!

Since this is for the new members introduction,  I am going to tell everyone something about myself  Wink

I am an author, I am doing a hetagame, I just made this forum and I have a little writter's block that I wish will be gone so I can continue my stories.

Oh, oh. If you want an update on my hetagame, you can check it on my deviantart account ----> raikka25-gairu7.deviantart.com

Other than that, ask me if you have any problems. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://aphroleplaygroup.board-directory.net
Seikiart25Raikka27
Mochi

Sei : 9

PostSubject: Re: For the New Members   For the New Members EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:04 am

Hello...I am Seikiart25Raikka27. Anyone can call me Seiki, Raikka or Rai. I am new to forum role-playing and I just found out this site yesterday.

I am glad to be here. I wish some of the people about to join will be, too.
Back to top Go down
Laila-England/UK
Founder
Founder
Laila-England/UK

Sei : 32

PostSubject: Re: For the New Members   For the New Members EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:01 pm

Rai, I read your character sheet. Welcome! Glad you have seen this forum. Hope you can invite more people. It doesn't matter if they are from another Anime fandom, just want to tell them that Hetalia is the main fandom, that is all.

Welcome once again!
Back to top Go down
https://aphroleplaygroup.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the New Members   For the New Members Empty

Back to top Go down

For the New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APH Roleplay Group :: Generally :: Introductions-
Jump to: