APH Roleplay Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APH Roleplay Group

Roleplaying Hetaila Characters is now in! Come, join us, pick a country or OC to roleplay and you are ready to go! Enjoy and Welcome to APH Roleplay Group!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, Ciao, Bonjour, Privyet! Update here! 1.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laila-England/UK
Founder
Founder
Laila-England/UK

Sei : 32

Hello, Ciao, Bonjour, Privyet! Update here! 1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Ciao, Bonjour, Privyet! Update here! 1.0   Hello, Ciao, Bonjour, Privyet! Update here! 1.0 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:31 am

Hello! I am updating the website right now because it is fairly new. You can go around the website but don't be disappointed if you see few webpages as of now. I expect that everyone will definitely enjoy this forum once it is going smoothly. Until then, see you all! From Admin-san~!
Back to top Go down
https://aphroleplaygroup.board-directory.net
Laila-England/UK
Founder
Founder
Laila-England/UK

Sei : 32

Hello, Ciao, Bonjour, Privyet! Update here! 1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ciao, Bonjour, Privyet! Update here! 1.0   Hello, Ciao, Bonjour, Privyet! Update here! 1.0 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello there chaps! I am here to tell you all that the website is alive and going! The forum ia going smoothly and can now be used! I would really appreciate if you invite your friends or share this little, growing forum to them.

That is all. If you have any questions, do not hesitate asking me or private messaging me. Until next time!
Back to top Go down
https://aphroleplaygroup.board-directory.net

Hello, Ciao, Bonjour, Privyet! Update here! 1.0
Page 1 of 1